Visit to Modernist buildings without queues.
The apple of discord or “Manzana de la Discordia”, is the place in Paseo de Gracia, where coexist the most photographed Modernism buildings in Barcelona, Antoni Gaudí, Puig i Cadafalch and Domenech i Montaner.
We offer you a guided tour in order to visit the most emblematic buildings of Catalan modernism:
Priority entrance to Casa Vicens by Antoni Gaudí. (Optional brunch)
Guided walking tour through out the exterior of the following buildings:
- Palau Malagrida, modernist building built between 1905 and 1908 by the architect Joaquím Codina.
- Casa Lleo Morera, work of the architect Lluis Domènech i Montaner.
- Casa Enric Batlló, designed by Josep Vilaseca i Casanovas, built between 1895 and 1896.
- Casa de la Viuda Marfà, by the architect Manuel Comas i Thos, built between 1901 and 1905 in neo-Gothic modernist style.
- Casa Bonaventura Ferrer by the architect Pere Falqués i Urpí.
- Rocamora houses built in stone designed by Joaquim and Bonaventura Bassegoda in 1914, in neo-Gothic style with “Casa de les Punxes” or Casa Terradas by Puig i Cadafalch
- Casa Pascual i Pons, by Enric Sagnier. It was built between 1890 and 1891 in neo-Gothic modernist style.
- Beauty and modernist equilibrium inspired in Casa Calvet is the Casa Juncosa, located on the Rambla de Catalunya, 78. Started by Salvador Vinyals i Sabaté (1907-1908) and finalize by his stepbrother Melcior Vinyals i Muñoz later in (1908-1909). In wich we will finalize this route toasting with a glass of cava and experiencing a private visit into a real house in The Eixample Barcelonés.
Price 4 hrs. Tour 236€ for 10 pax or equivalent.
Official Guide in the chosen language.
Preferent entrance to Casa Vicens with out queing.
Preferred ticket without queues. Access to Casa Vicens.
Welcome by a member of the BarcelonArt of Travel team
Duration: 4 hours guided tour by a specialist in art and Modernism.
In an intimate group.
Length: Min. 3:00 hrs. Max. 4:00 hrs.
Transportation from pick up point and back.
|10.30||10.45||Preparation and explanatory welcome of the activity|
|10.45||12.45||Entrance to Casa Vicens. Walking Tour through Diagonal Ave. Pso de Gracia .|
|13.00||13:30||Wrapping up and end of services|
CONDITIONS AND REMARKS
Minimum number of participants: 1 pax and maximum 10 pax
Limit places: This service can be privative
This tour is only on request.
Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
From October to March from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
From April to September from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This offer is exclusive and upon prior request to BarcelonArt of Travel©
It reserves the right to suspend or modify the activity when the weather and security conditions so require.
Prices for larger groups on demand.