WHO WAS GAUDÍ EXACTLY? WHAT WERE HIS DREAMS, HIS DOUBTS, HIS DESIRES?
Through his work we will deepen these and other questions that the visitor can satisfy through a private visit to the Sagrada Familia.
We meet together with the more modest construction of the complex, the sinuous forms of some schools that Gaudí designed for children in the neighborhood … (We explain biography, life, creation and death).
We continue to enter through the initial door, a work that the author personally directed. We will go up to the terrace where we will access the central part, magnificent work worthy of a genius.
Special schedules to be agreed two weeks in advance for an emblematic visit.
Special schedules to suit both, the emblematic visit at the Park Güell and at Casa Milà (La Pedrera) where will be able to discover wonderful Antoni Gaudí’s symbologies and of Josep Maria Jujol and Gibert.
- Guided Visit with expert gaudinólogo at Sagrada Familia, followed by (optional) a visit to the Park Güell to understand the symbology and works of both architects.
- All the days at the 11:00 all the year round;
- 2h30 aprox of length
- Anglès, Frances, Castellá and Catalá.
- Price includes guide, entry To Sagrada Familia (for-value of 26 €).
- It does not include transport. Optional available upon request.
Price: Tickets to Sagrada Familia for a minimum of 5 people with a private guide and priority entrance.
We are official providers of the Sagrada Família
VAT and taxes included.
This tour is only on request.