Mission and Vision
MISSION: Personalized tourism. Singular destinations.
BARCELONART OF TRAVEL is the first Tourism Agency, with travel projects outside of the classic tourist tours. With ART OF TRAVEL the visitor will be able to enter the most emblematic places exclusively, a visitor to whom, normally, the entrance is not allowed, such as the Palau de la Música where, apart from the conventional visit, they will be able to know corners of great interest ; or the Gran Teatro del Liceo, with its private club and where you can admire its private collection of paintings by Ramón Casas and other modernist artists.
VISION: BARCELONART OF TRAVEL offers a tailor-made service for sustainable cultural, family and natural tourism.
For example, visiting some vineyards can be transformed into something very interesting and instructive, with the help of an expert and, also, enjoying accommodation in a traditional Masia (farmhouse), where you can rest and enjoy the surroundings.
In addition to this, the vision is the inclusion and the accessibility to all people who have a physical disability and want to travel and know the experience of the “Art of Travel”.
Routes in Barcelona:
- Vallvidrera’s Secret Roads: The Grott Mine
- History of the Neighborhood of Sarrià and Tres Torres
- Boquería or Mercat St Antoni gastronomic route
- Science and Technology in Sarrià
- Modernism in an urban natural park in Barcelona
Routes in Catalonia:
- Wine Cellars in Pla de Bages
- Maresme history and route through the countryside
- Yoga and Cava tasting in Alta Alella
- Empordá: Dali´s secret routes
- Volcanic route: la Garrotxa.
The ART OF TRAVEL service is offered internationally, through new technologies that allow “travel planning” or roadmap to the end consumer more easily.